Wednesday, July 16, 2008

V

It’s been a while, huh? A reason you ask? Well, we haven’t been doing much, haha. Scheduling and the like has must been rough. We’ve got 6 or so scenes done. Today, we had to finish out everything with my car because i’m getting rid of it tomorrow. I’m gonna miss that ride. So many memories... the first Recoil... It barely surviving Brothers Keeper... And now she get’s a proper send off in the new Recoil. Justin was magic today, since this was the first day that Murph was officially commited to footage. We got all of the intro stuff and the stuff in the car chase that involves our car. Murph was ON, and we got a couple of shots that we’ve had in our heads for a while.

I’m just excited that the shoot went awesome. I wasn’t able to make it to the last 2 shoots, which sucked, but this one was awesome. I can’t wait to see this intro put together. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment